Re: Veneration, Malkioni, Brithini

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:35:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Peter Larsen wrote:

> I find it hard to believe that the Brithini don't have any sort of magical
> community support. I'd think that would be a disadvantage in Glorantha. I

Yeah, but you really didn't need community support to travel to the other worlds etc. before the ice age and they certainly aren't going to adapt. Besides, their protective spells with long duration are at least as good as community defence of other cultures. They must have spent life times setting and resetting their enchaments, traps and fortifications around their lands.

Olli Kantola