RE: How Vinga Was Left Out in the Cold

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:34:33 +0100

On Friday, April 20, 2001 2:45 PM, KYER, JEFFREY [SMTP:jeff.kyer_at_...] wrote:

> Er. Yes. Um. Thanks. Getting what one asks for and not actually being
> upset about it is a new experience for me. As is pouring coffee out of
> a now soaked keyboard.

Glad you liked it. The weird thing is that the whole story came to me all of a sudden while walking to the tube station last night. Almost like it was telling itself to *me*.

> Good story. Its nice to see the Trickster do well on occasion... Or at
> least, teach a much needed lesson.

I'm beginning to really like Trickster stories. And I've written enough Vingan propaganda that it did seem like a good idea to balance things up a bit.

Hope the keyboard's ok. :)

Regards,

Bruce