Re: How Vinga Was Left Out in the Cold

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:30:42 -0000

> The weird thing is that the whole story came to me all of a
> sudden while walking to the tube station last night.
> Almost like it was telling itself to *me*.

Ah, but now you are playing a trickster, you need some good myths for your character ;-)

We were talking last night about trickster quests. Given that tricksters often are sent (beaten?) on quests to take the blame etc. where bad things happen (to the trickster), the question came up of why would a trickster stick to the path. My suggestion was that a trickster did try to leave the bad path for a 'better' path - but only once. Even more horrible things happened to them on that 'better' path so they never tried it again.

regards,
Charles