Zzaburite lesson

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:12:04 -0000

Hi to all, I have had a rewarding Easter and hope the same for you.

I post a brief essay, looking forward to any comment. I don't now if it is "right" or not, but I like it.

*A Zzaburite lesson*

Tell me, sir, what's today lesson?

Do not call me sir! Call me master, because you don't know anything. Now hush and listen: in the beginning there was silence and nothingness and everything was limited to a minuscule point of energy and matter.
Then Will separated opposites: solid and fluid on one axis, light and dark on the second axis.

The four essences, master?

Hush, I said! There is a third axis which is more important but less easy to discover: necessity and random. This third axis is the most powerful of the three, but only a few are aware of its presence.

Are there any more axis, master?

Call me teacher, now on: yes there are, but we humans can't know them. Probably the axis are six, but it's a mere conjecture and you shall not waste your time in mere conjectures.

Yes, teacher. I shall not.

After the first three axis, many more were generated by the lesser will of the essences: they do not perceive the third axis and so they thought to be alone. Guided by necessity, they generated gas, but their error is evident.

Can they truly generate, teacher?

Of course not! They can simply act, guided by random or necessity: they extracted gas which they called initiative and in doing so they extracted balance, but were not aware of their second, subsequent act.

What did gas and balance do, teacher?

They fought each other and they seeked allies. They extracted other lesser axis, called air. But air was a rebel. They extracted chaos, but chaos is a rebel.

_Was_ a rebel? _Is_ a rebel, teacher?

Call me father, now on. Yes, air was a rebel because it is slightly on the necessity side and so saw its mistakes, althought sometimes its remedies were worse than the problems. So it is now no more a rebel, but recognizes a limited form of necessity: it is the compromiser. Chaos is slightly on the random side and so cannot see its mistakes and can't be stopped by any of the two axis: it is attracted by random and so it is and ever will be the rebel, the randomizer.

I see, father.

I am glad. Now go: the lesson is over.

Just a last question, if I am allowed to, father.

Speak, then.

The primal point: there were three axis that the Will extracted and then many other lesser ones, extracted by lesser, devious wills. But where did they extracted the axes from, father?

>From the point, of course.

How it is called, father?

How do _you_ call it, son?

It was everything, energy and matter, before the act of the Will. But now it is changed, I suppose. It doesn't contain everything anymore, but something that can't be quenched. A flame. An energy. A new and old essence. Maybe... maybe it is called Life, father.

You may call me friend now on, if you like. I would be most pleased to be called so.

Ciao,
Gianfranco