Re: Woodcuts - The Missing Gods

From: Roland Volz <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:01:15 -0000

[Simon Bray on his woodcuts and busy schedule.]
> I am afraid that none of the deities mentioned by Roland will
> appear, as they were not commisioned by Issaries Inc. I will do
> private commissions of deities, for a negotiable rate.
It's good to hear that you're working on the art for Sartar Rising, since that tells me it must be coming along pretty good.

On a different note, I am gearing up for my own game (which will prbably start up sometime after GenCon) and had a question for people running games right now. Are your players picking the more martial gods or are they picking gods from all walks of life?

Roland