Re: How Eurmal Lost His Stick

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:14:18 -0000

> Eurmal is great! I really love the trickster myths.

Indeed!

One of the characters, pardon, heroes my players love the most is a Trickster.
He is an Halfling (in RQ3 there were halflings, but I suppose they were simply commercial characters, not Gloranthan, really), he is a thief/liar/joker aspect and he was famous because in about 30 scenarios, he got never killed (in RQ3). Recently, during my last RQ3 scenario, he was slain by Zorak Zorani magic. How inglorious!
Elves agreed to resurrect him (in RQ3 Aldrya had a Resurrection spell) but now he grows green grass instead of hair! He feels really ashamed and shaves his head bald every day.

Ciao
Gian