Re: This may seem stupid but...

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Mikko asked:

>> or does something 'chaotic' (like mention Temertain >> or cut his meat with a knife) however...

> What is this about John? Do tell, it sounds fascinating.
> The Heortlings don't eat with a knife??

I *think* John's point was that if Heortlings *want* to be offended by Lunars living in their midst, they can *always* find an excuse, however trivial. All Lunars are filthy chaos scum, after all. *Especially* the healers and teachers: they're *confusing* filthy chaos scum. Best to kill them all before they make your head hurt any worse than it already does... :-)

Cheers, Nick