Re: Campaign characters

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:29:28 -0000

> > Roland:
> >
> > Are your players picking the more martial
> > > gods or are they picking gods from all walks of life?

Bruce, Benedict and Chalres don't seem to have replied so:

Vanganth Adventurous
Issaries
Vinga
Eurmal

We used to have a Humakti - but he sadly(joyfully?) died at the swords of the Empire in the Firebull clan rebellion. So now we are half-and-half, which I figure as about right.

Of course the supporting characters are far more of a mix - but generally they seem designed to even out a hero - so warriors have healers and talkers, while talkers have warriors etc. with a small group this works well as it means our 'band' can cope withe most eventualities even if an individual hero cannot.

We also have a leader level narrator character Harstal - leader of our band - Jonrik's Avengers.

Somewhat like Jeff we have moved on from clan based cattle-raiding, feuding, moots and the like were outlawed (for a crime we did not commit) and are now working for the rebellion (queue A-team music).

Ian Cooper