RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:17:12 +0100

On Wednesday, April 25, 2001 12:22 AM, ian_hammond_cooper_at_... [SMTP:ian_hammond_cooper_at_...] wrote:

> Bryan mentioned Rosemary Sutcliffe. I'm just rereading 'Song for a
> Dark Queen' - Boudicca's rebellion; more Dundealos than Starbrow, but
> a good source of inspiration for rebels in occupied Sartar.

I read it for the first time last week, funnily enough, just after I finished my Dundealos rebellion game. There are some scenes in there I'd have probably stolen shamelessly if I'd read them earlier.

As one of the plot arcs in the sequel is about being captured by the Lunars and becoming a gladiator, I'm planning wholesale ransacking of all the versions of the Spartacus story. :)

Regards,

Bruce