Re: Campaign characters

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:39:02 -0000

> How does this effect Lunar 'justice'. All Orlanthi may believe he
> now has no kin and any Lunar use of magic maybe not tell them who
> his family members are, but do the Lunars have no other means of
> finding this out?

In our game, the Sambari tribe took the blame for the offence caused by the player heroes attacking - and failing to kill or even hurt - a party of Lunar officials. The Lunars were deliberately trying to provoke a Sambari reaction 'cos, while the Sambari were co-operating in the Wilmskirk slave market, they were resolutely holding on to worship of Orlanth. The Lunars took a tour of the easily accessible clans of the Sambari and killed about 1,500 people. They ignored the Fire Bull clan (the majority of the heroes were Fire Bull) because it would have been troublesome (and logistically difficult) to go up into the high pass through the Stormwalk Mountains.

regards,
Charles