Re: Campaign characters

From: Roland Volz <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:13:34 -0000

[Dave Bell on an RQ3 Dorastor campaign.]
> The characters will be:
> - my Durev Allfather steadholder (with supporting followers
> to run the farm when we're off adventuring occasionally),
> originally OA.
> - a Humakti warrior (laying low for a while - had to think
> of some reason for being there, this was RQ remember).
> - an OA warrior (ditto).

Come to think of it, the Riskland Campaign would be a great place to showcase the new pacifistic Orlanth Allfather cults and show players how hard it is to be a farmer in Glorantha.

I wonder how different the Orlanth cults of Bilini are from the Sartarite/Heortland model displayed in Thunder Rebels. Or has that already been asked?

Roland