Re: Writing Hero Narratives

From: tim_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:57:47 -0000

Very good, especially the fist paragraph, which could be used with very little alteration however the individual narator plans to help players create characters...

> The narrative method gives each player a very unique
> and memorable character to portray. Just look at Heordan and Kelulf
> in the sample heroes I sent everyone: both are Humakt devotees,
> both are strong, both can lead troops in battle, but they are
> *very* different in personality and their relationships with their
> community.

Since I believe you can never have too many examples - Is their any chance you could post these, or stick them in the files section, or something?