Smackdown on RPG.net

From: epweissengruber_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:22:17 -0000

Anyone checked out the rather nasty pimp-slap administered to Hero Wars on RPG.net?

Any responses?

This negative review seems to have acrued more responses than earlier positive reviews.

I think that in future campaigns I will probably resort to the list method .. it seems earlier on newbies.

Then again, the review seems to like the mechanics -- its the exterior stuff that seems to bug him.

I suppose that Gloranthafiles are a cult -- but what does any halfway  decent cult do PROSELYTIZE -- and now we have the holy texts to do it.