Re: Campaign characters

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 09:33:11 EDT

Jeff:

<< I'd be interested in seeing what the character groups look like in, say, six months after Storm Tribe is assimilated and after the Imperial Lunar Handbook is out there. Might make a good topic for a compare and contrast essay question on the finals... >>

     FWIW, here is my count of the most popular cults in the groups posted so far (ignoring those which are non-Heortling):

Vinga: 17

Humakt: 15
Odayla: 13
Yinkin: 12

Orlanth Warrior/Destor: 11
Issaries: 8
Lhankor Mhy, Vanganth: 7 each
Finovan, Orlanth Thunderous/Ohorlanth: 5 each Eurmal, Hedkoranth, Vingkot, Kolat, Urox: 4 each Drogarsi, Elmal, Helamakt, Kev: 3 each
Durev/Orlanthcarl, Ernalda, Gustbran, Orlanth Lawspeaker, Yavor: 2 each Barntar, Chalana Arroy, Maran Gor, Minlister, Orlanth Hunter: 1 each Babeester Gor, Bevara (allegedly the default female PC according to TR!): not a one

    As to the original question that started this thread, most groups seem to be a more or less even mix of combat and non-combat types, although campaigns with predominantly combatant PCs greatly outnumber those strongly biased the other way (surprise, surprise).

Trotsky