Re: Campaign characters

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:06:44 -0400

Trotsky wrote:

>Bevara (allegedly the default female PC
>according to TR!): not a one

Add one, because one of the people in my "Lonisisaga" campaign just decided this past Friday to play a Bevara healer. Another is deciding between a Tatouth/Vanganth hunter and an Elmali warrior of some sort (either Beren the Rider or Elmal Hearthguard) The numbers *will* change quite a bit once STORM TRIBE hits the shelves, I think.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and