Re: Re: Campaign characters

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:27:56 -0400

> Hey, he is the king of the Storm Tribe.

Hail to the King, baby!

> But it is a damn good second place there for Vinga. I would have had
> money on Humakt.

Hmm. I might have too but in hindsight, I'd say that many of the Humakti were there for the combat. Now there are a fair number of more 'normal' combat gods with les restrictive lifestyles.

Of course, back then in RQ, there were VERY few gods to choose from.

> >Bevara (allegedly the default female PC according to TR!): not a one

Its the opposite extreme from the combat oriented stereotype, maybe?

> I do have a Bevaran follower though.

Lot of that going around.

Jeff