Re: Re: Campaign characters

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:36:10 -0400

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> > But it is a damn good second place there for Vinga. I would have had
> > money on Humakt.
>
> I keep bumping into this "everybody want's to play a humakti" and find
> it very strange. Humakt is a strange and strikt master, and PC:s
> worshipping him are very limited in their options. Definitely not a
> god
> of choise among the player population I've seen.

Not really. In the days of old, he was THE god of choice for kicking-ass. Those were simplier, happier times. =)

For up-front, righteous smitage, it was Humakt and Storm Bull. Of course, many of the players who often PLAYED Humakti back then would probably have bene much happier as Shargashi or worshipping K'linteaswd. At least, that's been my experience for the last few years

> Bevara sounds like _the_ deity for followers, indeed. One would think
> that almost any combat hero would try to enlist one.
>
> -Adept

That or Enferalda. I prefer Enferalda, myself. But we're a warband that marches frequently.

Jeff