Re: Campaign Characters

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:11:53 EDT

Andrew Dawson:

<< 6. Babeester Gor - devotee by definition, latecomer to the group. >>

     Yay! Now we have the complete set! :-)

Ian Cooper:

<>

    I would imagine they're quite popular as followers - healers are useful things to have. But as PCs, they are pretty scarce, which isn't really very surprising. I wrote up three healer cults for SK (two of them have a range of other magics besides healing), but, while I'm personally quite happy with them, I bet they mostly end up as followers too. Healers can be fun to play, especially when they get to be reasonably active like Bevarans, but they don't appeal to most players, in my experience. Which is why its neat that in HW we can easily get them as followers!

Trotsky