Re: Re: characters played

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:31:14 +0300 (EET DST)

On Wed, 2 May 2001 janjero_at_... wrote:

<snip>
> Further, we play in Italian (?) but with a big load of anglicism,
> Gloranthism and RuneQuestism, so it's much easier if you "know"
> english.

I suggest doing your best to get rid of the habit of using anglicism when gaming. I'm sure Italian has all sorts of nice nyances to use, instead of "bad english". It takes some effort, but at least for myself it has payed off nicely.

> And KoDP, finally, is *hard* if you don't comprehend english well.

That's too bad. But then again, it's a fairly good way to learn the language (parhaps with a dictionary on standby).

        -Adept