Re: Two Jeffs

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 15:56:25 -0000

Jeff Kyer wrote:

> Now that's a scary thought. But the problem was that Bell Canada
>was taking up to six hours to post mail.

Might have been Yahoo as my mail, took 8 hours to get there (unless my mail goes via Bell Canada)

--or---

Jeff is in fact Arkat and we are witnessing two his six returns each claiming to be the real Jeff - soon their differences may begin to emerge.

Incidentally on the Arkat thread - I always wonder if Arkat is a compilation of multiple individuals and that Arkat is a title given to liberators who fought against Gbaji.

However it never seems to be the sort of thing that comes in a game (yet - he is due to return in the HW though), so its a GD issue I guess.

Ian Cooper