Re: Outlawry & Orlanth

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 23:52:14 -0000

> It's ok,
>
> You don't mind if your entire campaign takes a radical left turn and
all
> your players become Gargarthi working for Harvar Ironfist, do you ?
>
> I mean, you'd only have to toss your story arc and come up with
another
> one, but that's not that hard, it it? :-) ;-) :-q
>
> Harry.

Speaking as the narrator, I'm utterly fascinated by the turn of events. When your players come to you as a group and say 'Kill us but don't let our clan die...!' you know you've done a good job.

(actually, I think its Hero Wars more than me)

But now they are vagabonds, well-armed vagabonds. But they've found a nice valley, rescued a bunch of Tarshite stickpickers and are quitely looking into getting some refugee families into the valley to start up at least a small clan.

Looks like it ought to be fun!

Jeff