Re: Re: Subjective Glorantha [MODERATOR]

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:50:41 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 4 May 2001 janjero_at_... wrote:

> I agree: I'm not currently addicted... err...
> attached/addressed/registered to the GD, _but_ in the 4 months I have
> been reading the HeroWars list, I feel that the GD is regarded like a
> sort of Trash-can or "Refugium Pecatorum".

In fairness, few transfers actually take place. Most people read 'take it to the GD' as 'drop it'. In many cases, quite the right thing to do. Nick's already quoted the FAQ (appearing soon on gloranthadigest.com...) which can be taken more as questions whose resulting arguments are well known, rather than an absolute ban on discussion. In other words, there are topics that if you must discuss them, should be discussed on the digest, but many people would be happier if you didn't bother.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net