Re: Subjective Glorantha [MODERATOR]

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 14:18:00 -0000

Gareth Martin wrote:

> What bothers me is that quite a lot of these issues are being
>raised precisely because the people raising them are not Gloranthii
>of long standing, are not familiar with the Known Issues yet.

Though this is is the reason for an FAQ - to keep newbies informed as to what questions that have been repeatedly covered and what the results of those discussion were. It is usually considered good netiquette to read the FAQ of a newsgroup for this reason. The Glorantha Digest has a failry good FAQ and once again has a good search engine.

It could be that this list needs an up to date FAQ.

Ian Cooper