Re: Re: Argraths

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 13:01:04 -0400

TTrotsky_at_... wrote:

> Certainly this is a valid option for a campaign - indeed, I
> rather like
> the tyrannical Argrath of KoS and the obvious 'Argrath Must Die' plots
> that
> would likely be the climax to such a campaign. But just because
> Campbell says
> something, doesn't mean it has to be that way in everyone's Glorantha
> - after
> all, he was a mythologian, not a roleplayer ;-). It should be an
> option, of
> course, but not the only option, IMO.
>
> Trotsky

Quite true. I'd rather not take Cambell too literally. Similarly, just as I'm not inclined to use my game as a venue for method acting. I'd rather just have some fun and tell a good story along the way. Heretical, I know. =)

Your use of Argrath! Groups is subject to the Argrath! Terms of Service.

Jeff