Re: RE: Tula

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:11:58 +0300 (EET DST)

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Edward G McDonald wrote:

> King of Dragon Pass by A# has great pictures of what I imagine the tula to
> look like, at least the centre. As the game progresses the tula grows and
> new buildings are built, fields plowed, etc.
>
> - Edward

KoDP is a much loved source of inspiration, but I think it only whows the Chiefs stead. A computer game has it's limits for the sake of playability and clarity.

Infact it has left me thinking. In KoDP the temples are outside the fortifications. This must be a game artefact though. Maybe the Humakti would have their own little fort...

        -Adept