RE: female myths

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 23:26:00 +0100

Andrew Barton asked:

>> There's a great collection of female myths, "Fearless Girls, Wise
>> Women, and Beloved Sisters: Heroines in Folktales from Around the
>> World" by Kathleen Ragan, which I recommend. It should be a good
>> source for people looking for feminine heroquests.

> Could you give publication details?

Try amazon.com. The search took five seconds.

Fearless Girls, Wise Women, and Beloved Sisters: Heroines in Folktales from Around the World
by Kathleen Ragan (Editor), Jane Yolen

List Price: $15.95
Our Price: $12.76
You Save: $3.19 (20%)

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.

Paperback - 480 pages (May 2000)
W.W. Norton & Company; ISBN: 0393320464 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.76 x 9.14 x 6.04

Cheers, Nick