Re: Argraths

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:25:35 EDT

Manolo:

<< Ok, so you have joined very different allies, you have destroyed the common enemy... and now begins the hard tasks, everyone will annoy you with their stupid feuds cause they have no better things to do, are you going to be a weak king? How much time will you retain your different followers? An empire isn't easy to keep, if you are a strong king you are an evil emperor and if you are weak one you are... dead. Come on, let your PC become the king and then be so nice, make him suffer... and let us know if he builds the Utopia he wants.>>

      Its possible to be strong without being underhanded, IMO. More to the point, I play RPGs to have fun, and a depressing ending to the campaign wouldn't achieve that aim. It may be realistic (though I'm far from convinced) but if the players and GM don't enjoy doing it, then why play it that way?

Trotsky