Re: Open Seas

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:34:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/05/01 12:50:29, you write:

<< 5: Resistance: There is some suggestion that this should be easy say

  1. Personally I think that the resistance is far higher. .>>

I can both agree and disagree here. Since Open Seas is a ritual it is easy to make it 15WWW but give bonuses for blowing on a conch shell +1, playing flutes +10, chanting the names of all the sea gods +1each, wearing plimsolls +1, saying 'pieces of eight' and 'me hearties' +2, etc until you reach a resistance that is uncannily like 14, or suits you game/story.

Keith N