Re: Glorantha site - kudos!

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:15:36 -0000

Mikko said:
> The new materia on the Imperial armies is a dream come true. I
hoped for
> something like this, but never dreamed it would be done in such
grace
> and style.

There is more to come, over time. For those who can handle PDF, you can download my orders of battle and other tables showing manpower etc for the Imperial forces. If you have any comments on them please email me. Feedback is useful. They are an ongoing project. With the completion of the Lunar map, I'm working on the Garrison Army listing and will have that done fairly quickly.

Those files are always being updated and Nils has assured me that as I update them, he will put them on the site.

The regiments are a great source of understanding the cultural and tactical diversity of the Empire and providing roleplaying opportunities anywhere from the Hearltands to Dragon Pass.

Martin Laurie