Re: Avilry

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:38:43 -0700

> > OK, I have to ask this one, what is Avilry? A misspelling of cavilry,
> > demi-bird cav, or something totally different?
> >
> > Larry
>
> Cavalry -- but riding birds. Demi-birds is (apparently) sort of what
> they ride. Though there is implication that some of the mounts do fly.
> Its something that those wierdos in Rinliddi ride/breed. I'm sure
> others can flesh this one out.

The avilry rode Augners and were part of the First Muster (they are listed as "Jarasans" from the Northeast). The Augner flocks were wiped out during the early Jenarong dynasty. (GroY)

They've only gotten a few Augners (check your Anaxial's). I'm sure that there are a few secret labs in areas called "Administrative Unit 51" and "Redspring" that are developing flying rideable birds - note that a barbarian from Balazar *has* managed to get riding hawks, I'm sure that the MIB are *extremely* interested in how/where he got them.

> My heroes are of the oppinion that avilary are _good_ eating.

And I'm sure the birds return the sentiment...

RR