Re: Lunar Army

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:49:46 EDT

Martin:

<< >And so it goes on... Have I just failed to
> find the glossary (there's a lot of material, so its entirely possible
that I
> did) or is there really not one there?

 Not one there. What other terms are causing problems? If you reel  them out I can answer them. >>

     The difference between 'light infantry' and 'skirmishers'.
     What exactly a 'highlander' is, militarily speaking (I'd have thought
they were just light infantry, myself).
     'Loose heavy infantry' (which I thought was an oxymoron, but may perhaps
mean heavily armed skirmishers...?)
     'Phalangites' (I'd guess some sort of spear-wielding infantry from the
context).
     'Hypaspists' (I can't even begin to guess with this one).

Trotsky