Re: Re: Lunar Army

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 19:05:12 -0700

I've spend a happy hour or so skimming the wonderful new material on the Lunar Army. Congratulations to all concerned. I was especially pleased to read the section on the Sisters Army, and the place of women in the Lunar Army.

Now, I'm not by any stretch a wargamer. Reading all these descriptions had me longing for more insight into the lives of the men and women who serve, their homelands, their families, the customs and traditions that shaped who they are; the cities and villages to which they one day hope to return. I guess I'd just like to express my hope that as the spotlight of writing and exploration moves westward, that we learn as much new about the Lunar *Empire* as we do about the Lunar Army. (Easy for me to say!, I know ) And that it's of equal quality to the Army material we've just seen.

Great stuff guys.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

Cook: "You've got some bloody nerve, mate, sitting here for two hours and only buying a cup of tea! You haven't even drunk it!" John Constantine: It's gone cold, hasn't it? You don't expect me to drink cold tea, do you?" Cook: "Well, it's bound to go cold if you leave it for two hours, isn't it?" Constantine: "No chance of a refill then?"