Re: Lunar Army

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:46:15 -0000

One of the things I like most, as a personal experience, is when two or more human beings start from different positions, interests, education, countries and in a determined stituation they arrive (even without actually arguing) to the same conclusion.

The military side of the empire is, IMO, a good first peek in the complexities of the Lunars from the _inside_. Then we can ask for more and for different POVs (as John is doing).

But an excellent start is an excellent basis for future work (and for encouraging our authors).

Ciao,
Gian