Re: Storm Tribe

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:32:59 -0400

Roger McCarthy wrote:

> Main thing I noticed in my quick skim at lunchtime was
> that Nandan isn't a Birthing Man any more! OK I
> presume you can set up a Nandan Birthquest if you
> REALLY really want to bear but I feel strangely
> disappointed that after all the fuss Greg/Issaries
> didn't stick to his guns on having this as Nandan's
> Secret....

True. But now Nandan gets EVERY Ernaldan secret -- or, of course, since the writeup is a SHORT cult writeup without any attendant subcults. Unlike Orlanth's Vinga aspect, Ernalda doesn't have any subcults associated with the Nadan aspect. A birthing man subcult is something you _could_ do if you really wanted to. =)

> The other was that Lightbringer Quests look like they
> must be considerably more common than previously
> thought as you can't be a Wind Lord without doing one.

One can do parts and pieces of the Lightbringer's quests. Its doing the whole mess in ONE shot AND getting them ALL mostly right that's the tricky part... No chance to go back to the clan and refresh/regroup/recharge.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant