Re: Re: Lunar Army

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:11:38 -0700

At 07:05 PM 5/17/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I've spend a happy hour or so skimming the wonderful new material on the
Lunar Army. Congratulations to all concerned. I was especially pleased to read the section on the Sisters Army, and the place of women in the Lunar Army.
Thank you, John.

>I guess I'd just like to express my hope that as the spotlight of writing
and exploration moves westward, that we learn as much new about the Lunar *Empire* as we do about the Lunar Army. Yes. Absolutely.
I have about finished with my part of SartarRising! and the subsequent 2 Sartar books.
Martin Laurie, Wesley Quadros, Mark Galeotti and I are working on the Lunar book now.
If you thought that TR and ST had a lot of cool new material then you will need some new adjectives to describe the 2-volume Imperial Lunar Handbook.

>(Easy for me to say!, I know ) And that it's of equal quality to the Army
material we've just seen.
Oh, better than that. Most of my own army material there is 15 years old.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>