Re: Re: Lunar Army

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:30:56 EDT

Hello Friends,

Greg_at_... wrote:

>>I guess I'd just like to express my hope that as the spotlight of writing
>>and exploration moves westward, that we learn as much new about the Lunar
>>*Empire* as we do about the Lunar Army.

> Yes. Absolutely.
> I have about finished with my part of SartarRising! and the subsequent 2
> Sartar books.

I have only known that after "Sartar Rising" there would be ONE subsequent book. But a trilogy is even better!

> Martin Laurie, Wesley Quadros, Mark Galeotti and I are working on the Lunar
> book now.

Sounds like a very creative team...

> If you thought that TR and ST had a lot of cool new material then you will
> need some new adjectives to describe the 2-volume Imperial Lunar Handbook.

Aaargh! TWO Volume?
... Silence ... why i am crying? I am a GTA hero... one book more for free... hurray... ;-)

Is it planned that EVERY culture will end up with TWO Players books? One for the normal people, and one for the exotics?

Isn´t is strange that a small Kulture like the Heortlings get two books and the much, much bigger Lunar Empire with all their different cultures also get ONLY two?

Cheers

André