Re: Re: Lunar Army

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 15:45:19 -0700

At 05:30 PM 5/17/2001 EDT, you wrote:
>I have only known that after "Sartar Rising" there would be ONE subsequent
>book. But a trilogy is even better!

The first battle ends with the liberation of Orlanth, the second with the Dragonrise and the third with the death of Kallyr. In one sense these are the history of Sartar to 1630, in another they are the Saga of Kallry, but mostly they are guides to have a great HW game for hte players in the turbulent times.

>Is it planned that EVERY culture will end up with TWO Players books? One for
>the normal people, and one for the exotics?
No.

>Isnīt is strange that a small Kulture like the Heortlings get two books and
>the much, much bigger Lunar Empire with all their different cultures also
get
>ONLY two?

Of course the Lunar cultures are not treated as fully as the Heortlings. We will cover the broad areas with key words, descriptions and so on. We want to have a complete set of playable characters rather than try to describe a single area deeply.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>