Re: Heortling combat

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:28:44 -0000

>> With the PC's as Stanley and his relief force travelling up the
>> Congo, er, Zola Fel?

> Well, could be played from either direction, but it's Wolsey and
> the Nile, not Stanley & the Congo...

Damn, wrong relief. Was Stanley's attempt the next attempt to rescue beseiged forces after Gordon's fall? I don't recall now. I did read a good novel based on this mission, but sadly I forget the title and author, and leant the book to someone else :(

> All the while, Raus is holed up in in his fort, surrounded on one
> side by nomads, on the other by newtlings and ducks sniping from
> the great bog...
>
> It also makes a dandy wargame scenario, a good 6-player set-to.

We look forward to seeing it in the Wargames Rules set then...