Apocalypse now?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:53:51 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Grawe, Philipp wrote:

> A friend of mine always wanted to do Apocalypse Now as a fantasy adventure.

Years and years back (at least a decade, I think) in a (the) Finnish RPG magazine called Magus, there was published a Glorantha (RQ) scenario based on Apocalypse Now.

I think in the article, it was claimed that it was the work of Michael O'Brian. (translated of course).

I've never seen any reference to it in MOB's web-pages though, so I wonder if it is his work. Great stuff, whomever had written it.

        -Adept