Re: Re: Vinga Cult

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:55:43 -0400

markmohrfield_at_... wrote:

> > Women first initiate as women into the Ernalda cult.
> > They may then initiate into the Vinga cult. This is the equivalent
> of an
> > Orlanth aspect. She gets the affinities of that aspect-level
> worship (as in
> > ST page 174.) Normally they also initite into a Vinga subcult at
> that time,

> Let me see if I understand this correctly. A Vingan can initiate to a
> Vingan subcult or (more rarely) into an Orlanth subcult, so that, for
> instance, a worshipper of Vinga Daylanus is possible, correct? Or are
> you saying that the Vingan must first initiate to a Vingan subcult
> before she is allowed to join an Orlanth subcult as a second subcult?
>
> Mark Mohrfield

That's what I'd thought too. I think that MOST of the women join a Vingan subcult upon initiation/devotion (and then possibly another Orlanth subcult - especially if the clan has a wierd association with one subcult) but a Vinga Daylanus or Vinga Yavor (Our Resident Vingan's hobby!) is possible. But the downside is that you'd take the 20% 'not the right aspect' penalty for subcults after the first that aren't of the 'Vinga' aspect.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant