Thunder Rebels/Esrolia/The Red Moon

From: LrdTuerny_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:12:50 EDT

I got Thunder Rebels in the mail yesterday, and after skimming through it, I must say that I am more impressed than I expected to be. It is very good. :-) I was idly considering trying to build my own setting/cultures using the Hero Wars rules but it would take me a long time to approach this level of depth so I am just going to use the materials provided :-) Thanks to everyone who did provided me info on Esrolia, even though I am probably not going to use it now searching out these web pages did increase my Gloranthan knowledge.
I was persuing the timelines on the website and it mentioned that the Red Moon is killed by Argrath in 1725.
Does this mean that the Lunar Goddess is going to be destroyed by an Orlanthi hero in the future of the setting or was this a previous, false assumption?? Are the Lunar Empire and Red Goddess doomed to lose the Hero Wars?

Thank You,
Jesse Dean