Re: Thunder Rebels/Esrolia/The Red Moon

From: e-g_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:59:54 GMT

LrdTuerny_at_... writes:

>I was persuing the timelines on the website and it mentioned that the Red
>Moon is killed by Argrath in 1725.
>Does this mean that the Lunar Goddess is going to be destroyed by an Orlanthi
>hero in the future of the setting or was this a previous, false assumption??
>Are the Lunar Empire and Red Goddess doomed to lose the Hero Wars?

The Red Moon is not the Lunar Goddess: it's the physical body of one of Her manifestations. Destroying it does not mean destroying Her, nor is it necessarily a defeat for Her - despite what the ignorant Orlanthi would like to think... She is, after all, the Goddess of Change, Renewal and Progress.

Stephen