Re: Thunder Rebels/Esrolia/The Red Moon

From: LrdTuerny_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:16:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/01 7:35:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, metcalph_at_... writes:

> The best source to answer that question is to read King of
> Sartar and make up your mind.
>
> Failing that:
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/moonie/triumph.htm
>
> provides some details of how the Lunars might regard the fall
> of the Red Moon as a overwhelming victory.

Cool, thanks. I am taking a look now :-) What is the general impression of the Lunars interaction of Chaos? It seemed that the core book and the material on the web site was fairly neutral in regards to whether it was evil or not, but I had a discussion with an old Glorantha fan and he made comments of confusion in regards to that. Am I missing something or is it safe to assume that whether a culture is "good" or "evil" is based on an individuals cultures views more than anything else.

Jesse Dean
Glorantha Newbie