Re: Vinga

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:49:03 +0100

>Since I've not yet seen the hard copy of Storm Tribe (and since I'm by no
>means a rules expert at the best of times) others more qualified might like
>to clarify this. Rules regarding change should be the same as between other
>Orlanthi cults, but the situation is complicated because Vinga is Gateway
>(to other roles and deities) as well as Goddess in her own right.
>

>John
>nysalor_at_... John Hughes

I think that makes sense.

  1. Vingans can join Vinga+any subcult of (Vinga/Orlanth adventurous)
  2. joining a second aspect works (as per normal rules)
  3. changing/moving aspect works (as per normal rules)
  4. and 3. are no explicit in Storm Tribe, but follow logically unless you assume the normal cult progression rules don't apply.

The Red Woman vows are a bit trickier, but should probably work like changing/moving aspect.

Thom