Teshnan Apocalypse

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:18:32 -0000

> Hut of Darkness in ToTRM#9. The title is a reference to
> Joseph Conrad's novel "Heart of Darkness" (about his experiences
> in the Belgian Congo) of which Apocalypse Now was based upon.
>
> I did once write something about Banajasab the Keeper of Crystal
> Wisdom being a gloranthan Kurtz and how he was part of some
> diabolical plot in Teshnos revolving around Soravatoor, the
> Babadi of Diamond Mountain and the Juggernaught.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Astonishing!

For one reason, I played Hut of Darkness as a Teshnan Scenario.

For another reason, I drool for infos from Peter or Greg on Teshnos.

Apart from the Glorantha book, is anything online?

I am going to write down (in the next semester I hope) a scenario for the Gloranthan site called "1619: Escape from Gio"; sorry if I already mentioned this intention. Teshnan infos are rare these days and I tend to use and abuse them now and again.

Is the Juggernaut a planet, for the Babadi, or is it simply a construct?

Ciao,
Gian