Re: Teshnan Apocalypse

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:17:15 +1200

At 14:18 22/05/01 +0000, you wrote:

>For one reason, I played Hut of Darkness as a Teshnan Scenario.
>
>For another reason, I drool for infos from Peter or Greg on Teshnos.
>
>Apart from the Glorantha book, is anything online?

Nick's already mentioned me webpages. The only thing I've knowingly contradicted is the nature of the Kingship in Teshnos. Instead of having five demigods roaming about the place, the King's aspect changes. The guy who gives orders via the Sacred Mirrors is now Garusharp himself IMO.

>Is the Juggernaut a planet, for the Babadi, or is it simply a
>construct?

A Babadi war machine. Soravatoor destroyed it at the Dawn and forced the Babadi to make the Great Wheel under Diamond Mountain instead. The Juggernaut is being rebuilt at a secret place IMO.

--Peter Metcalfe