SV: Re: Storm Tribe

From: Johan Lundstrom <jolun_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:36:34 +0200

> The implication is that the prospective Wind Lord must undergo the full [LBQ]
> quest himself, not take part in a portion of the lesser quest as performed
> in Sacred Time. Given that correcting harm done to an enemy is also a
> requirement, my guess is that these are often combined.

This seems way too tough. I was under the impression that the complete LBQ has been succesfully completed less than a dozen times - ever.

And as we see in KoS, the Stationary LBQ done on a major level is no pushover either.

Johan Lundstrom                        <jolun_at_...>
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts."