Re: Re: Zistorite PC.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:24:18 +1200

At 14:06 27/05/01 +0000, you wrote:

>In King of Sartar, the Zistorite faith was described as having a
>relation to dreams.

The Orlanthi viewed it as having dreams. But since the Orlanthi also believe the Malkioni are soulless, I'm not overly concerned with my proposal not exactly corresponding to what is in KoS.

In any case, in my modern description of the Machine City:

         Other [Morlocks] prefer to wage war with the humans of
         the Clanking City in order to enslave them with vile
         caps that were sacred to their dead god.  The slaves
         toil in vast factories by day and at night, their very
         dreams are compelled to work for the Morlocks.  The
         Morlocks are unable to dream themselves for they lost
         that portion of humanity when Zistor was killed.
                         Questlines II p8

--Peter Metcalfe