Webpage Update

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 07:35:32 EDT

I've recently begun to update the Torkani section of my website to take account of all the new Heortling information in Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe. This will probably take a long time to complete (I need to create nine new keywords at the last count!) but to begin with, I have posted the subcult lists for the three ruling deities.

     BTW, some of the new information in ST does make some of the material in my conception of the Torkani rather more IMG than canonical, but them's the breaks :-)

http://members.aol.com/ttrotsky/

Hail Argan Argar, Bringer of Shadow!
Trotsky