Re: Digest Number 465

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:09:10 +0100

> From: Martin Dick <martin.dick_at_...>
>Subject: Running the clan
>
>If a clan is being run by a clan chieftain who
>is a a Devotee of Destor Adventurous and an Initiate
>of Dar the Leader and I want his wife to also be a leader type,
>is it reasonable for her to worship Orendana the Queen or
>is that cult for female chieftains only? If not, what cult
>would be suitable as Chief Priestess and as a member
>of the Inner Ring?
>
>Martin

Any Ernalda the Leader (possibly with an unusual subcult combination). I'd favour Roitina (to enhance the clan rituals). Of course she can sacrifice to Orendaya, Dar, Orlanth Rex etc. as a pantheon member regardless ...

I can see a gap for a new Ernaldan subcult or hero cult here, though.

One alternative is to worship Dar via Vinga (though some narrators won't allow Vingans to join Allfather subcults).

Thom